Monday, December 19, 2011

Vintage Honeymoon

Oh Lord...Just went through a lovely weekend of food poisoning - probably. Guess it could have been something we have here in Sweden, that's called the "Winter Puke Disease" too (yes, it's actually called that), but since Fanny - who took care of me for two days - didn't get it too, I think food poisoning was what happened. I thought the sushi I ate was a bit luke warm. Hm...

Anyways. Still feel pretty crappy, but I have to do this post to tell you about my new internship! It's at new company called "Vintage Honeymoon"! The company was started a while ago by:


Maria, and...


Madelin! Maria is a project leader, decorator and food stylist. Madelin is a decorator, florist and hair stylist. She used to run a blog called "Vintage Flowers" - which I have been following for quite some time - but stopped when the new blog - also called "Vintage Honeymoon" - started. Together they create vintage inspired weddings. 


I met these two lovely ladies last Thursday, at their cozy studio in the south part of Stockholm.


My task is to try out the knowledge I have acquired at the PR-course, and make them super duper famous! In The USA there exists quite a few companies like "Vintage Honeymoon", but in Sweden this is pretty much the first of it's kind, so I'm excited to be part of this! I already see myself writing this blog from my penthouse office in New York in a few years...

Since I'm trying to build up my PR-skills, I might as well start here, and tell you to check out "Vintage Honeymoon's" blog! It's written in Swedish, but if you want to read the text you can always use Google Translate. But for this blog you don't really need to be able to read at all! The pretty pictures are enough inspiration if you're about to get married! After just one day of work in the studio, looking at the pretty veils hanging on the wall, and the blog pictures, even I felt like I wanted to get married - and I don't even have a boyfriend! "Vintage Honeymoon" does - of course - exist on Facebook and Twitter too!






2 comments:

  1. This sounds marvelous..I hope you have a lot of fun with it...the ladies look fantastic!! Have a great Monday!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about you being sick Miss Meadows, I know I've had a cold all weekend and it absolutely sucks so I can empathise with you here, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash