The pattern! Finding the time to actually sew it took a while. But when I started sewing it went really fast!
This is the result! The reason it went so fast is because I wanted to leave all the edges - neckline, sleeve edges, and hem - raw. So all I did was sew the pieces together and put in a zipper. Done!
Since it is transparent I wear my black slip from the 40s underneath. The good thing about this dress is that it can be varied a lot by using other-colored slips underneath the black lace for variation. Or why not just some nice lingerie...
The belt I did of the same fabric, in four layers.
I couldn't find a fitting buckle for it though. And one day when I was visiting Fanny and told her about my little problem, she quickly pulled out this lovely "ring-thing" from one of her treasure troves at "Kellerman Vintage". We're not sure what it was used for in the beginning, but she gave it to me. With the help of three snap buttons I made it hold the belt together. If I breathe too much while wearing it, it pops open though, so I might have to change the buckle in the future. Far now though it works!