Saturday, January 28, 2012

Coffee Time!

Yesterday I met my dear friend Jens for coffee. As a true gentleman he brought a present for me! When I unwrapped the brown paper package...


...decorated with tassels! I found this:


The book consisting of Marilyn's own diary entries, poems and letters. It will be a joy to read!

During our conversation Jens said something very wise! He said that our feet feel best if they change shoes a lot. So we should all have at least seven different pairs of shoes - one pair for each day of the week. I think we should have one pair for each day of the month! To make our feet stay healthy of course. He also mentioned something about rose petal marmalade...

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good friend! And I so want that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your present Miss Meadows and what sounds like a very fun meeting. Jens certainly is wise, I find it hard to not agree with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous book, one I would read :) She's fabulous!! I agree with your friend, I read that somewhere, I really need to do that, will also keep your shoes looking better and lasting longer too!! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great book, and what a sensible fellow too!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wedding dress advice :)

    Your friend Jens sounds like a gent; I wish someone would buy me a book as wonderful as that! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gift!! Two gold stars to the lovely chap :)

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash