Monday, March 19, 2012

Bohemique

I just discovered a Russian clothing label called Bohemique. Their clothes are very inspired by lingerie, and the S/S 2012 collection leans towards fetish. The lookbooks for both the 2011 and 2012 collections were photographed by Natali Arefieva, and here are my favorites from them!














I would love to wear just one of these dresses! Beautiful and sexy, but still very elegant! This brand is one I will certainly keep an eye on in the future!












8 comments:

  1. I would definitely wear any of these..marvelous!! Am in love with them all..perfect!! Happy Monday dollipop!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! De fem sista plaggen var verkligen något i min smak! Pecis som du säger, sexigt men elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!I have a very transparent 30's evninggown that reminds of the black see through dress! The main thing with the dress are the seems. Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos from this collection Miss Meadows, that girl is vivacious! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly glamorous garments. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Les photos sont assez jolies. Le ou les mannequins sont très maigres...
    Bisous
    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! This is perfection, it must be. Those dresses are heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash