Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Shoes...And Panties...

I HAVE NEW SHOES!!! Les Voilà:



They are Guess shoes, and come from Dondoca! Usually I'm not so fond of the color orange - at least not when it comes to wearing it myself - but these ones I really like! The nuance goes a bit towards red, and there's a built-in one centimeter platform to make them more comfortable.



They even look good in the up in the air! Imagine that...

And now to the panties. I don't usually blog about my new panties, but these are special...


Tadaaa! Vintage tap panties from the 30s! They are made of lovely salmon-pink satin...


...and ecru lace.


They button up in the side...


...and have a Rose Manson label in the back. I got them from Pink Vintage Lingerie, and that's also where the pictures come from. They will be used in an upcoming photo shoot...






5 comments:

  1. Salmon pink underwear is just the best color ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations with the new shoes Miss Meadows, I love the tattoo on your foot though, I either had no idea you had a foot tattoo or must have forgotten. I don't know if I should comment on a ladies new undergarments but I'm glad you got a pair you like anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have as much as seven tattoos! Glad you liked the one on my foot! :) And if I actually decide to blog about my undergarments, people - even boys - have the right to comment on them. But thanx for being such a gentleman! ;) xox

      Delete

Hyper Smash