1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I would be an animal I would be a cat! I love how they can just spend hours staring out into infinity, philosophizing. Just as cats I'm very independent, but I also love to cuddle! If you stroke me the right way I might purr. Might! If I choose to...
2. What was your dream profession as a child?
I spent a lot of time around horses when I was younger, so I dreamed of working with these lovely animals for the rest of my life. I also loved setting up little shows for my family and relatives, so I guess I've always been drawn to being on stage. I also remember wishing I could be a mermaid for a while...
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
Ben & Jerry's!!! Preferably Half Baked or Phish Food!
4. What makes a person attractive in your eyes?
A person who is comfortable in his/her own skin, with what they do, and what they choose to wear is attractive to me. They can usually relax and be themselves. Humor is important too! And not be afraid to joke about yourself.
5. Tell us about someone you really admire and look up to?
I look up to people who are really good at what they do! The ones who spend the extra time it takes to really get to know and refine their craft. A lot of people are good at what they do. But then there are the ones who stand above the rest - because they worked hard to get there!
|Amazing needlework by Matteo Pasqualin.|
6. Describe the perfect day! What would you do and who would you spend it with?
After my six years in Hell with chronic pain, not being able to do or really enjoy almost anything, a perfect day for me is simply one when I feel good and enjoy actually being alive. One of the biggest lessons I learnt during my pain-years is to enjoy the moment! Don't save that bottle of champagne I know a lot of you have in your fridges for a special occasion. When that occasion occurs you might not be able to drink it for whatever reason. Drink it on a normal Tuesday with someone you want to share it with. And enjoy it!
7. What music do you listen to when you are getting ready for a night out?
That depends on who I'm getting ready with! With my sister we usually put on something that really rocks, and gets you in a party mood. If I go out with my vintage friends I usually listen to something older, like Billie Holiday for example.
8. If you could live in another era, what era would you chose?
If I could live in another era I would choose the 18th century! I would just love to have been able to experience the lavish balls held at Versailles during the good years!
9. Do you have a favorite quote or motto in your life?
My favorite quote comes from Shakespeare's The Twelfth Night: "If music be the food of love, play on". I have it tattooed over my right side ribs.
10. What is your favorite scent?
My favorite scent comes from my favorite flowers - Lilly of the Valleys. That scent is just so pure and seductive at the same time!
11. If you could recommend one book you really think people should read, what book would that be?