Monday, May 07, 2012

Original Style

On Saturday Fanny's vintage fair Original Style happened for the fourth, and last, time!


Photographer Christine Engström showed som vintage and pin up inspired pictures of me and Ellinor Fahl on one of the walls.







Fanny had brought a large amount of clothes and accessories from her own vintage store Kellerman Vintage.



Some other sellers was Scaramouche, with a nice assortment of historic costumes, corsets, goth, and steampunk clothes and accessories...



...Ciamant, with lots of vintage, and newly produced, jewelry...



...and Nypon Stina - who soon will open her own store in Stockholm!


After a long vintage-day, a bunch of Fanny's friends and relatives met up at a tapas restaurant to celebrate her upcoming birthday!

Of course I spent some money at the vintage fair too!


I got a white feather fan from Scaramouche, a golden brooch with purple stones, and a pair of soft grey gloves with pearls on the inside of the wrists from Kellerman Vintage...


...and a very cool snake-nail ring from Ciamant!


I didn't have to buy any clothes, because I was given three dresses!!! The one in the picture above - from Fanny - is my favorite of the three. A Yellow Doll vintage reproduction. It was a good day!




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! I see some items that I would have been buying ;) Shame I live too far away to have came. Glad it was a wonderful time though and the items you bought are wonderful, love the snake ring :))) Have a great week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a very fun visit to me Miss Meadows, great photos as always. I love that snake ring too, I'm glad you ended up buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so well-organized! The snake ring is super cute.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash