Monday, July 02, 2012

Prada Men's F/W 2013 Collection

I rarely write anything about men's fashion, but when I saw what Prada has to offer for the gentlemen out there in their F/W 2013 collection, I simply felt I had to do a post about it! Even though it's difficult to find a specimen of the creatures called "gentlemen" nowadays, if you wear an outfit from this collection any man can at least look like and old fashioned gentleman! It's stylish, vintage-looking, and suave - some might even call it steampunkish! Look and marvel...













At the end of Prada's fashion show Adrien Brody, Gary Oldman, Tim Roth, Willem Dafoe, Emile Hirsch and Jamie Bell came out on the runway to close it all.

Source

Source

Source

If that didn't make you drool, I don't know what would...Please men, dress like this. At least sometimes...And you might want to grow your hair out a bit too...






















7 comments:

  1. This collection is marvelous!! I agree, men should be watching this and taking notes!! It would be wonderful to see men dress like this, instead of gym attire and sneakers/trainers, it's not nice. Thankfully, my husband dresses more towards this (and he thanks you for the kind compliments & says none of his other brothers could possibly ever look as good as he does ;) Ever the confident one he is ;D But, if we should find someone that comes close, we shall send him your way :)) Hope you have a marvelous Monday doll. We have a post tomorrow, was up late watching Midnight in Paris (didn't even finish it yet) and didn't get time to make up a post, haha. Was drooling too much over all the 1920's scenes in the movie and of course clothes :)))))))) Have a super day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Druling over here, yes! Gorgeous men in awesome clothes! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive! I think the models did a great job too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these outfits are quite simply amazing, I'd love to rock a few of these for sure haha ;) Shame that they're probably so expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard J moaning at the computer at how some things ought to be FORBIDDEN to post about on FB. He was looing at the Prada collection and wanting just about everything... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, if only ... I am sick of the sight of men's pants as their jeans fall south. M x

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I knew, where to buy awesome and beautiful clothes in that style, which are afordable....I would wear nothing else, than this!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash