Monday, September 10, 2012

Things I Want Right Now

It's time for another Things I Want Right Now post! Summer is fading - too fast in my opinion - but it gives us a good reason to go shopping for warmer clothes! So here is the first post about what I found worthy for my closet among the Fall/Winter 2012 Ready To Wear Collections!

10 Crosby Derek Lam

Peplumed cardigan - yes!

Andrew Gn

Andrew Gn

Andrew Gn

Cool coat and two magic dresses - for the elegant goth girl in me!

Bibhu Mohapatra

Looks like flower petals...or feathers...

Burberry Prorsum

Lovely coat in dark plum!

Cacharel

Another wonderful coat. Love this whole styling!

Calvin Klein Collection

Warm dress for cold, Swedish winter days...

Charlotte Ronson

...And a not so warm outfit for cold, Swedish winter days...The skirt looks like it's moving under water!

Chloé

I don't usually wear pants, but these I want!!! And I'll probably need that top too...

Chris Benz

One more warm, layered dress. Why stop wearing dresses just because the temperature drops?!

Christian Dior

Dark burgundy coat from Dior!

Collette Dinnigan

Collette Dinnigan

Collette Dinnigan

Collette Dinnigan

Don't ask me to chose between these four Collette Dinnigan dresses! *Sigh*...

Diane von Furstenberg

Casual sexiness...

Dolce & Gabbana

If you want a cape, why not get one that makes you look like a queen from the past?!

Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana

Yes, it's perfectly ok to wear flowers even during the darker months.

Donna Karan

Wonderful neckline!

Emilia Wickstead

A perfect dress for sitting in cafés, drinking hot cocoa with whipped cream!

Erin Fetherston

And we end with a sequined dream...


























3 comments:

  1. Stunning, love all these pieces!! I wouldn't mind any of those just now too :)) Hope you had a marvellous weekend doll & your week will be even better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore all of the Andrew Gn ones, that girl is simply beautiful, here's hoping you get at least one of these Miss Meadows, they all look awesome and I really can't wait to see the ones you don't want tomorrow if you're still planning on making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Like a Dream :) .. want the light grey Coat :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings ,kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash