Tuesday, April 09, 2013

H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection 2013

A letter combination you don't see so often in my blog is "H&M". But today's post will be all about it! For the last few years this global fashion brand has been creating what they call the Conscious Collection - a collection made with the environment in mind. All the pieces in this line are made in sustainable and recycled materials. This year they have added more glamorous designs, so you can party with style, at the same time you can rest sure your clothes were made in an eco-friendly way. This is called the Conscious Exclusive Collection. I don't shop at H&M so very often, but even I wouldn't mind owning a few pieces from this line! Here are my favorites.

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

To view the whole collection click here!


















6 comments:

  1. The long pink dress and the white dress are real stunners, but I don't like the bodice of the green one, which is kind of sad since the skirt is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't shop at H&M much either...I got a skirt from there that I've had for years and years, but the other things I bought, I got rid of because they were made too cheap and didn't last, haha! I think the only reason why I have the skirt is because I've never worn it! Oh yes, I do have a dress from the conscious collection & it's still really nice, though I mainly wear it in the house. I think this is the only line in H & M that I've been interested in. These pieces are quite lovely...I would wear them too. I quite like the shapes and colours used. The man's suit is even quite nicely done!! Maybe they are improving, haha! Have a great day doll xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this collection and how it is ethical too! Definitely worth stopping by at H&Ms one day! Also love the beautiful photos from your fabulous Easter...gorgeous!
    May x
    *Walking In May is currently running a GIVEAWAY...one SIGNED copy of Belinda Hay’s lovely book ‘Style Me Vintage’, please drop by to enter if you have time!*

    www.walkinginmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that blue dress specifically and could easily see you rocking it Miss Meadows. I quite like the collection as well, can see why you'd like a few items from it at the very least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before buying H&M's new conscious collection, please read the story in the link below. Sadly, it's not that conscious.

    http://www.labourbehindthelabel.org/campaigns/item/1130-hm-conscious?-unconscious-workers-say-not

    Best regards,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info! I have seen documentaries about how awful the conditions are for the people working to make clothes for H&M, but thought maybe the Conscious Collection was created in a better way... Guess I won't be buying any of their "conscious" clothes then...

      xx

      Miss Meadows

      Delete

Hyper Smash