Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Arabian Nights

So. Remember I promised you a video of my burlesque performance at last weekends Burleskloppis 5.0. I did my Arabian Nights number, which - as the name tells you - is inspired by the book Arabian Nights. The music I use is called Beauty Beats, by the band Beats Antique. I end my act by calling out the "genie" from an Aladdin lamp, which comes out in the shape of golden glitter that I pour over myself. During this performance I wasn't allowed to use glitter though, so I went with tiny golden, star shaped sequins instead. But that worked fine too! Fanny captured my performance with my iPhone, and here it is! Need to get good studio videos of my numbers some time though...



6 comments:

  1. Well, I'll have some Arabian nights please ;) That was marvellous and I like how it was completely different from your other performance as well. I like variety ;) Awesome, so loved it!! Shame aout the glitter, but the sequins worked just as good :)))) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Just angry I didn't take a picture of myself after the show, with all those little gold stars stuck to my body! Haha! xxxxxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Miss Meadows! Damn you're so sexy and beautiful, you should be so proud of yourself right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart! It feels SO good to be back on stage again!!! :) xox

      Delete

Hyper Smash