Sunday, May 19, 2013

Screw You Guys, I'm Going To Paris!

In about a month I've been writing this blog for two years now - without ever taking a brake from it. But now I will! Just for a week though, so don't worry. It will feel weird to not have anything to do with this blog for a whole week! And I'm sure I'll miss all my readers. No Fabergé Friday. No Full Moon post... But when I come back, I'll be back with the latest news from Paris - because that's where we're going for this little vacation - me and my sister. We look forward to just loll around the Parisian streets, drink lots of good wine, eat lots of good cheese, shop, and relax.

Source

So. Au revoir mes amis! See you in a week!


PS. I probably won't be able to keep away from other social media while in Paris though, so while I'm gone, you can always follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. Haha don't be silly feeling guilt for this Miss Meadows, you've been writing your amazing, informative and all round beautiful blog for so long now and you deserve a break so don't worry about it and have a great time in Paris. Really can't wait to hear all about it when you get back, it's such a fabulous city and I hope that you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of this post made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!

    Have fun in Paris! And take lots of pictures! :)

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go and enjoy yourself doll! It's good to have a break and Paris is always a great time ;) I love Paris. I look forward to seeing the photos :)) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash