Monday, May 13, 2013

Zara Carpenter

Today I want to tell you about yet another of my talented friends - Zara Carpenter! I have actually just met her once, but I had heard about her and what she does long before that, through other friends. She and I share the lovely life companion called "pain", but the better days Zara spends creating beautiful things. Mainly hats and hair adornments. She has won several awards for her work, and her creations have been featured in a number of magazines. Here are a few magical hats from her previous collections!

Life, Death & Fertility
Fall 2012






East Meets West
Summer 2012





Day & Night
Summer 2011







My England
Summer 2010




The Time Has Come, The Walrus Said
Fall 2009





Where It All Began
Summer 2009





If you want to adorn your heads with some of Zara's creations, you can always go to her Etsy site, where she sells some of her hats. She also does commissioned work though, so you can always contact her through her website - where you can also see the rest of her amazing hats - and of course, through her Facebook page!




















3 comments:

  1. So amazing!! Not even sure which I like most, as they are all so fantastic!! Super work!! Happy Monday doll <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Elsker de alle! Spesielt hatten med candy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. For hats some of these are absolutely amazing. There's something about this lady that is just so beautiful as well, I just can't help loving her in these photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash