Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Ballet Dancers Out And About

My landlord Michael showed me some pictures from the wonderful photo series Dancers Among Us by photographer Jordan Matter, and of course I felt I had to share it with y'all too! It depicts ballet dancers in normal, random situations, which obviously become a bit less normal when you do it the ballet way. Enjoy!


Astoria, NY - Matt Oaks


Seattle - Claire Conaty


Towson, MD - Rachel Bell


Sarasota, FL - Danielle Brown


Times Square, NYC - Jeffrey Smith


Chicago - Angela Dice and Demetrius McClendon


San Francisco - Sharon Gallagher


Baltimore - Rachel Bell


Times Square, NYC - Michael Jagger and Evita Arce


Santa Monica, CA - Jill Wilson and Jacob Jonas


Washington, DC - Sun Chong, with his mother


New York City - Luke McCollum


Central Park, NYC - Jason Macdonald


Macys, NYC - Annmaria Mazzini


VIP Heliport, NYC - Marcella Guarino


Columbus Circle, NYC - Michelle Fleet



























2 comments:

  1. Those are amazing!! I loved them...fantastic. I would have loved to be sitting there while they were shooting these, fantastic!! Thanks for sharing doll...hope you have a great day <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious Miss Meadows, actually so awesome to see, it's really brightened up my day, love this!

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash