Monday, March 24, 2014

Hollywood Mules

Retro lingerie company What Katie Did has worked together with retro shoe designer Miss L Fire, to create the perfect, elegantly sexy mule. The result is a 50s style shoe that works very well for both sauntering around in your boudoir, and for cocktail parties. The come in peach or black satin, with tulle flowers decorating the front, and I want (read "NEED") a pair in each color. If anyone feels like becoming my personal shoe-sponsor, my size is 36! Hehe...













You'll find the mules at What Katie Did!





vintage inspired lingerie by What Katie Did 





1 comment:

  1. Gosh, these are wonderful. I need a sponsor now too, ha!! Beautiful doll, I hope you get to have these one day soon!! Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend & the new week will be sunny for you!! <3 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash