Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lena Hoschek

There's a designer who's name is Lena Hoschek, and every time I look through her collections I dream of getting my hands on everything, so I can just pick and choose for photo shoots! And then keep most of it of course... Haha! Her creations doesn't really follow trends, but reflects Miss Hoschek's fascination for the female ideal of the 40s and 50s, good craftsmanship, high-end tailoring, and traditional materials and patterns, but also rock'n'roll and music, tattoos, fast cars and bad guys...

Even though picking out favorites from her Spring/Summer 2014 Collection wasn't easy, here are the items I crave most from it. To see more, please visit her web site!



Cricket Dress navy



Picnic Blouse daisy white



Party Dress silk check blue



Market Dress denim flowers



Candy Dress rose



Picnic Dress gingham mint



Bonbon Dress silk check rose



Girlfriend Skirt sunny



Scone Blouse long black



Topping Blazer black



It's My Party Dress silk check red



Kissing Skirt black



Cocktail Party Dress ornament black


















1 comment:

  1. Well, sign me up for all of it too :) Love the 40's and 50's looks as well - but you know this already!! So, it looks like we're going to have to rob a few more places, haha!! The blue party dress is a must!! Oooh, love them all :)))) Beautiful. Happy Wednesday my sweet <3333

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash