Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Sevan Bicakci

When he was just twelve years old, Sevan Bicakci started his career as a jeweler, as an intern in Hovsep Catak's workshop. In 2002 he created his firs personal collection, inspired by the historical Grand Bazaar - Sultanahmet area in Turkey, where he spends a lot of time. His unique, very intrinsic creations has since then attracted the attention of private collectors, and some distinguished stores. Sevan also has his own boutiques in Dubai and Istanbul.

When I first saw these pieces, it felt like I had just opened the book A Thousand and One Nights, and they just fell out from the pages... The big gems on the rings contain stories of their own, is you look closely, and the earrings are perfect for any Arabian Princess. It wouldn't surprise me if you could make carpets fly by waving one of these pieces around a bit...



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source



Source




Source




Source




Source
















1 comment:

  1. Oh my oh my oh my!! Think I am a little lost for words...I don't want these....I NEED them!!! Amazing, the rings have little worlds inside them!! Ahh...am amazed!! And this octopus like ring-bracelet creation is out of this world!! So in love, swoon!!! Hmmm...wonder if he needs an assistant or a models perhaps...we can do this for him indeed ;D Happy Wednesday my darling girl <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash