Wednesday, September 17, 2014

At The 1940s Lingerie Show

During the 1940s photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt was assigned to cover the Corset and Underwear Review for LIFE Magazine. The photos from the show depicts the models both backstage and on the runway, and I love that the girls aren't all tall, young and skinny, like in most of today's fashion shows. The models range from young, slim and small busted, to older, curvier women - which I think is the perfect way to show off that your designs fit everyone! Love these photos...
































































3 comments:

  1. These are marvellous, oh to be able to go in the pictures and swipe the lingerie, haha :))) Really stunning women, love the bras in the picture displays, I'd have that in my house, I quite like it :)))) Happy day to you doll xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the lingerie being exhibited, modelled, photographed and reported on for Life Magazine in the 1940s Corset and Underwear Review was stunningly gorgeous! I love the sheen of the fabrics and feminine ruffles at the hems.

    my full coverage full brief panty review blog
    my full brief review YouTube videos
    my Twitter @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash