Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dita Von Teese Eyewear






After creating her own clothing line, lingerie line, makeup, perfumes etc, Dita von Teese has now also released her own line of sunglasses! As usual this classy woman delivers something I really like! Maybe it's not so strange a vintage-lover like me likes her old fashioned designs, but even if you have a more modern style, you will probably find a pair of sunglasses in this line that will make you look cool in the sun!









Here are a few examples from her collection, but there are many more styles in different colors. My personal favorites are the cat-eye shaped ones. To find your own favorites, go to Pretavoir, where you can see the whole collection!













1 comment:

  1. Oooh la la!! I will have them all...I love the cat shaped ones as well. These are quirky and vintage-esque, just my perfect combination...I need a pair now ;)))) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash