Monday, September 15, 2014

Fröken Frimans Krig Part 2

Last year I was an extra three times in the costume drama series Fröken Frimans Krig (Miss Friman's War). It is shot by Swedish Television (SVT) and takes place in the beginning of the 1900s. The show got so popular that they decided to make more episodes, and so they called and asked if I wanted to come back. As this meant I had a new opportunity to spend a few days walking around in beautiful old clothes, of course I said yes! I blogged about this series last time we shot it, and if you're interested in seeing what I wore then, you can read about it here, and here.




This time I got a new outfit, and just walking into the big rooms where SVT has all the clothes for this series is amazing! Above is a rack full of pretty hats for the ladies.




My shoes fit me perfectly, but takes ages lacing up! No use putting on those if you're late for the buss and quickly need to get going...




And here is my whole costume - which also fit me like a glove!




Compared to last year, when I was one of many extras on set, this day we were only two, doing one scene each. Girl number two was Sandra, who was dressed in a pretty bluish grey outfit.




Of course I had to be naughty and show off my petticoat... Here I am outside "my" house, in which I got to do my scene against the two lead characters of the drama, played by Sissela Kyle and Sofia Ledarp. It was fun - as an extra - to get to do something else than just walk past the camera in the background.




Since I was doing my scene inside, my hat and gloves were taken off. But with no gloves hiding my not so early 1900s-like hand tattoos, they had to be covered up with make up. It felt a bit weird seeing my hands with no tattoos...




Even though I loved my hat...




...taking it off made my pretty hairdo visible. As I both got help getting dressed and putting up my hair I feel I could very easily get used to living like a lady in the early 20th century. Haha!




Photo: Anette Westerlund (except for the two top ones, which I took myself).


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful doll, really so happy for you!! You look marvellous, I would have been tempted to try on everything, haha. Also I would have had to restrain myself from wanting to take things home, haha!! I hope you get to be on the show more and more, that is really super :))) A tv show star you are ;-) <3333

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash