Monday, November 24, 2014

Fräulein Frauke Presents - Victorian Asylum

I've missed the last two Fräulein Frauke Presents because of work, but this Saturday, November 29th, I'm free to go! Yay! The theme of this fabulous burlesque event this time will be Victorian Asylum. So I'm sure it will be a crazy night! Mohahaaa!



Photo: John Paul Bichard



During the 19th century and the Victorian era, the lunatic asylums were horrible places where people were treated like animals, instead of getting the help they needed. But on Saturday we can all go to Nalen, where the event will take place, and let loose our deepest fears, fobias, and inner craziness among like-minded freaks... A few of the performers there to enlighten our evening are:



Source



The Baron - who holds the Guinness World Record in the category Strongest Nipples On Earth!



Photo: Tigz Rice Studios
 



Photo: John Paul Bichard

And of course Fräulein Frauke herself, who will make sure we all take our pills... I will be there getting my crazy on! Just hope my doctor lets me go... 

For more info about the evening, go here! And if you want to pre-order your tickets (which I highly recommend as these events usually sell out), you can do it here!










1 comment:

  1. I really want to go to one of these...wahhh!! I hope to one day at least!! I hope you enjoy yourself doll, this looks splendid :))) Happy week to you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash