Monday, January 26, 2015

Wilde Latex!

I just found a latex designer I hadn't seen before - William Wilde. Wilde has specialized as a bespoke Bridal wear cutter, fetish wear designer and custom designer at luxury Soho nightclub The Box in London. He has also worked in Vegas, designing costumes for a show, and dressed several celebrities. In 2010 he revealed his debut latex collection - Madame Boucherie - which became an instant success. All latex pieces are made by hand, and sometimes combined with luxury fabrics, signature prints, and other detailing. Here are a few of my favorite picks. For more, please visit his website!


Latex Princess Pencil Dress


Latex Beauty Queen Blouse and Dorothy Knickers


Latex Persephone Pencil Skirt and Opera Mittens


Latex & Lace Tamara Tea Dress


Latex Pink Diamond Dazzler Dress


Latex Guinness Dress


Latex Pussy Blouse & Bow, Tamara Dazzler Belt, Tamara Trim Hotpants and Tamara Hair Bow
















1 comment:

  1. Um...yes....YES!!!! I do love latex clothes, they enchant me!! I need one of these dresses, would be amazing to wear!! So so perfect my dear...Happy Monday, I hope your weekend was bliss Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash