Monday, February 09, 2015

Deichmann Shoes!

I've started working on an upcoming event with the fabulous Mrs Murphy, and thanks to the fact that she pays me in gift certificates at Deichmann, I now have new shoes! At least one pair of black stilettos should be in every woman's (and some men's) shoe-wardrobe, so I picked a pair in a black suede-looking material with black crystals around the back and down the heels. They have a bit of a platform in the front, which makes them easier to walk in, since they're actually not as high as the heel might indicate. A nice illusion... They are really comfortable, and I look forward to take them out to a party! And here they are!












1 comment:

  1. Wonderful shoes, what a way to get paid :))) I love the added bling on the back of them, stunning!! Am happy you got some doll, they look marvellous on you :))) Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hyper Smash